Telehouse Colocation Services
The decision to adopt, extend or renew a colocation strategy requires the highest levels of trust. Over 3,000 companies from start-ups to the largest multinationals choose Telehouse to protect their mission-critical ICT infrastructure.
- Telehouse data centres are fully redundant (N+N) and offer uptime SLA’s of 99.999%, providing peace of mind for our clients.
- Telehouse is the only company in the UK that owns and operates an on-site private dual primary substation (N+N) connected at 132kV to supplier authority lines, ensuring 'future proof' power.
- With more than 25 years of industry leading experience, Finance, Cloud, Enterprise and Telecomunnications providers choose Telehouse to help meet the challenges and opportunities facing their business, both today and in the future.
- 48 globally connected data centres housing key internet hubs such as LINX, DE-CIX, NYIIX, LAIIX and JP-IX.
- Flexible and scalable options, from suites with power from 2kW to 10kW per rack.
- End-to-end managed data centre solution in integration with the whole ICT infrastructure.